next stop ...

a continuous communication of the adventures of one young lady on her way to ... well, her next stop.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

NEW NEWS:

Briefly, I don't know that this blog habit is going to be compatible with my committment to simple living on a stipend. It takes a long time for the pictures to upload, and I've got SO many pictures I want to share with you all, so you can see some of what I see .... I'm still deciding what to do about this. I'll let you know when I decide.

I AM CHANGING MY EMAIL ADDRESS: hotmail is unreliable and the account is getting junky. Please update your address books, I will be hamelkate@yahoo.com.

I am WORKING now, at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital. I will write more about that soon.

We are MOVED IN, and living large in our swanky new flat. The traffic on the corner is the perfect alarm clock, so it really doesn't matter that mine's busted.

We are having wonderful SPIRITUALITY NIGHTS. This is part of our MVC lifestyle and committment, and I'm glad to have this opportunity once a week.

I am MISSING many of you, horribly, so please keep me posted on your comings and goings - it's great to still feel connected to those of you at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home