next stop ...

a continuous communication of the adventures of one young lady on her way to ... well, her next stop.

Friday, June 24, 2005

i just want to say ...

the amount of support i've received already through emails and good wishes is just astounding. i am so blessed and so grateful to have so very many wonderful, caring people in my life.

there may be some articles on the way about me. they will hopefully broaden participation in this "sending" process. to clarify, if you know me and are reading this now, you are a part of my "sending community", a group that sends me to serve with their well wishes and blessings, and who expects me to keep in touch so that they can participate in this experience, too. i hope to do that for you and more. the sending community will also be the group that gives me strength through my hard times (and ohhhh, yes, there are hard times ahead), so i thank you in advance for being a part of this. oh, and if you want out .... tough noogies, i need you ;o)

thank you all.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're my inspiration!
    I's so proud!

    ~Terrilynn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home